The Collective Helpdesk
Submit a request today to get expert advice and technical assistance
NEED SUPPORT WITH COMMUNITY-LED RESPONSE CHALLENGES?
The Collective Helpdesk provides coordinated guidance and support on Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) and Community Engagement and Accountability (CEA) related queries. Part of the Collective Service, the Helpdesk gives you quick access to technical expertise, data, and knowledge bases.
Who is the support for?
Anyone seeking rapid or in-depth RCCE and CEA technical support and resources that cannot be found at the country or regional levels.
This includes: practitioners working for a multilateral organisation, NGO or government; postgraduate students and academics; professionals working in a related field, including communications or policy.
How the Helpdesk will assist you:
- We provide rapid, remote technical assistance to help you find relevant and contemporaryRCCE and CEA resources
- We can connect you to regional or global RCCE and CEA experts for advice on design, implementation and monitoring of projects
Snapshot for 2022
Ever wondered what the Collective Helpdesk has been up to and how it has been contributing to community-led response in 2022? You can now peek into the Collective Helpdesk’s operations with highlights on its performance, its first ever community of practice, the support it has provided for RCCE M&E technical assistance, and its reception in the SBCC Summit.
SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST AND SPEAK TO AN EXPERT TODAY!!
Submit your RCCE queries in detail here
Collective Service - Secretariat
Public Health Agency of Canada
Type of Support
Rapid, remote technical assistance
We provide rapid, remote technical assistance to help you find relevant and contemporary RCCE and CEA resources.
Referrals to regional or global RCCE experts
We can connect you to regional or global RCCE and CEA experts for advice on design, implementation and monitoring of projects
Tracking and measuring RCCE demand
We track and report on the queries received from the country, regional, and global levels to analyze trends and support any existing needs and gaps
- RCCE strategies and national action plan
Capacity development, training and knowledge management
- Job descriptions and Terms of Reference
- Country readiness and preparedness for outbreaks and epidemics
Community Engagement / Behaviour and Social Change in Emergencies
- SBC/CE evidence-based planning, strategies and tools
- Faith based engagement
- Youth engagement
- SBC/CE + Vaccine demand creation
- Advocacy and support for inclusion of vulnerable and marginalized groups
- Information management
Community Feedback and Accountability
- Accountability to Affected Population
- Complaint and Feedback mechanisms
- Social listening
- Information management and monitoring systems
Social Science / Behavoural Insights Research
- Advice on research methodology
- Advice on data analysis
- Coaching support on operational social science research in RCCE
- Information management support for Social Science
RCCE Monitoring and Evaluation
- RCCE M&E framework
- RCCE M&E indicators
- M&E tools design and implementation
Areas not covered by the Collective Helpdesk
Services involving funding and surge requests
Any PSEA escalation and confidentiality protocols