Monitoring & evaluation
Why M&E for RCCE?
The Collective Service (CS) has established a mechanism to provide in-depth RCCE monitoring and evaluation technical assistance for Collective Service partners. The range of M&E activities includes, but is not limited to:
- Support the development/adaption of intervention targeted theories of change,
- Support the adoption/operationalization of results frameworks to intervention specific frameworks,
- Support the design/review of new and existing data collection tools and the overall data collection and routine monitoring design,
- Support data collection and routine monitoring implementation,
- Provide descriptive and exploratory data analysis, including inferential questions where available data allows it,
- Support the use of data for programmatic decision-making through the provision of evidence-based programmatic insights.
The activities will:
Support the generation, analysis, and/or use of M&E evidence
Support the use of this evidence to influence strategic decisions
Build skills and system strengthening in M&E investment and implementation
Data Handbook for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE)
M&E indicators guidance for COVID-19
HOW TO REQUEST SUPPORT?
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE FOR RCCE MONITORING AND EVALUATION
The Collective Service is providing a limited period offer for FREE in-depth RCCE monitoring and evaluation technical assistance for Collective Service partners.
Global, regional, national, and local partners supporting the COVID-19 response and other public health crises supported by the Collective Service such as Cholera, Ebola, and Monkeypox, can submit requests for assistance via the application.
Any questions or your work request a specific support on Monitoring & Evaluation for RCCE, please reach out our team or explore the collective Helpdesk.