Monitoring & evaluation
Why M&E for RCCE?
The Collective Service (CS) has established a mechanism to provide in-depth RCCE monitoring and evaluation technical assistance for Collective Service partners. The range of M&E activities includes, but is not limited to:
- Support the development/adaption of intervention targeted theories of change,
- Support the adoption/operationalization of results frameworks to intervention specific frameworks,
- Support the design/review of new and existing data collection tools and the overall data collection and routine monitoring design,
- Support data collection and routine monitoring implementation,
- Provide descriptive and exploratory data analysis, including inferential questions where available data allows it,
- Support the use of data for programmatic decision-making through the provision of evidence-based programmatic insights.
The activities will:
Support the generation, analysis, and/or use of M&E evidence
Support the use of this evidence to influence strategic decisions
Build skills and system strengthening in M&E investment and implementation
Data Handbook for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE)
M&E indicators guidance for COVID-19
Any questions or your work request a specific support on Monitoring & Evaluation for RCCE, please reach out our team or explore the collective Helpdesk.