The Collective Service is providing a limited period offer for FREE in-depth RCCE monitoring and evaluation technical assistance for Collective Service partners. The range of M&E activities; includes but is not limited to,
- Support the generation, analysis, and/or use of M&E evidence,
- Support the use of this evidence to influence strategic decisions, and
- Build skills (capacities and competencies) and system strengthening in M&E investment and implementation
- Technical quality assurance of questionnaires, polls, research designs, and sampling methodologies
- M&E capacity building through training workshops, supporting limited development of M&E training materials, and limited leading data use workshops or sessions
To strengthen local synergies and sustain capacity building, the Collective Service has commissioned iMMAP France as the Collective Service M&E capacity to collaborate with national and/or regional-level monitoring and evaluation networks and institutions to mobilize in-country experts.
How to apply?
Application period: 7 November to 16 December 2022